12 januari 2015

Scrappy Happy .:. FabScraps @ CHA 2015

I am so proud to see my creations for FabScraps at CHA 2015.
I am truly a lucky girl... scrappy happy.

That is my page on display to the left, using Floral Delight collection.




I have 2 pages on this view. But also look what my Fab DT-friend have created. Stunning! and the FabScrap display it self WOW!!!



My page is showing a little on the upper right corner. The display is showing the Beach Affair collection - grab it while you can because this will sell out!



There's my sweet girl biking on that page on the right. And look at this yummy FabScraps Collection .:. Love 2 Travel.



My page is the one on the bottom to the right.


I really dream of going to CHA IRL but right now I will settle for some pages on display. 

#CHA2015 #CHAshow #FabScraps


 (all photos taken by Cicci Jöckert)

Inga kommentarer: