My first page:
For This Layout You Will Need
- FabScraps Baby Bears paper range: C57 004, 005, 007 and MC57 001, 003, 007, 008, 011,and MCD57 001, 004
- Chipboard piece DC57 004
- Mask with distress ink, stamps, twine, black pen.
- Machine stitching.
- Use the Bunny Bear 1 PP as a background
- Cut out pieces of PP and details and arrange them to form a cluster nice to the eye. Distress all edges and then glue together but not to the background.
- Add some decorative machine stitching
- Add some mask/distress to the background so that they will show behind the photo/PP/decoration cluster.
- Add a few stamps that also will show behind the actual photo cluster.
- Glue on the photo cluster
- Fuzzy cut out the bath tag, distress the edges and tie a piece of twine or ribbon to it.
- Add the tag and the chip board title (distress the edges) to the page.
- Distress the edges of the base.
- Add the date using a pen.