For This Project You Will Need:
• FabScraps Love 2 Travel C73 001 x 1
• FabScraps Love 2 Travel C73 004 x 1
• FabScraps Love 2 Travel MC 73 001A Journal Book
• FabScraps Love 2 Travel DC73 014 x 1
• White and black gesso
• Distress ink
• Lots of stamps
• Circle punch
• Alpha stickers
1. Use a white CS as the base. Cover it with gesso. Let dry. Ink the edges. Add some mist in different colors. Let dry.
2. Add lots of different stamps on the misted areads. Let dry.
3. Take the camera piece from FabScraps Love 2 Travel MC 73 001A Journal Book and glue it on to the chippie from FabScraps Love 2 Travel DC73 014. Ink the edges. Cut or punch out a circular photo, the 2.5” punch is just the perfect size. Add a behind the chippie.
4. Add the chippie and a piece of lace to the page.
5. Cut out words from FabScraps Love 2 Travel C73 004. Also cut two stripes from the same paper for the upper and lower edge of the paper. Ink all before you add.
6. Use the center circle from the camera pop-out and cut in two pieces. Add.
7. Cut several circles from FabScraps Love 2 Travel C73 001 and add.
8. Decorate with flowers and pearls.
9. Use black alpha letters or paint them black with black gesso. Let dry and add the title.
10. Your layout is now ready to frame and hang!