For This Project You Will Need:
• FabScraps Floral Delight C74 005 x 1
• FabScraps Floral Delight C74 007 x 1
• FabScraps Floral Delight C74 008 x 1
• FabScraps “Live in the moment” DC 74 003
• FabScraps Pearl thread Embellishment
• Heavy weight white gesso
• Clear gesso
• Mist (teal)
• White CS
• Border punch
• Text stamp
• Distress ink
• Embossing ink
• White embossing powder
• Gold stickles
1. Use the FabScraps Floral Delight C74 008 as the base. Rough up the edges using an edge scraper and ink the edge using distress ink. Cut out the 8x8 centerpiece leaving the frame intact.
2. Fuzzy cut out flowers from the centerpiece that you cut out. Ink the edges.
3. Trim the edges of a white CS using a border punch. Add on top of the base.
4. Cut out a piece 10x10 from FabScraps Floral Delight C74 007. Prepare the surface using clear gesso. Let dry. Rough up the edges using an edge scraper and ink the edge using distress ink. Add.
5. Use a mask and some heavy weight gesso and a stencil in a visible triangle. Let dry.
6. Add some mist on the white parts. Also add some of the same color mist o a piece of cheesecloth. Let dry.
7. While waiting, use some white embossing powder on the FabScraps “Live in the moment” DC 74 003 Chipboard. Let dry and add some gold stickles on the whole surface. Let dry.
8. Add some text stamping on several parts of the page, randomly.
9. Add the cheesecloth, the fuzzy cut flowers, the photo (o 3D foam) and the Chipboard.
10. Fuzzy cut out a few birds from FabScraps Floral Delight C74 005. Ink the edges and add.
11. Add the FabScraps Pearl string embellishment.
12. Your layout is now ready to frame and hang!
So this was my last page for winter CHA 2015. I hope that I managed to inspire.
I will continue to create with the amazing FabScraps collections for sure... probably beyond the next release.