17 januari 2015

Pink Paislee Bella Rouge .:. You are meant to shine

Pink Paislee are having a DT call and it would be a dream come true to make that team. Well the only way to know is to try right. So keep your fingers crossed please.

I am so lucky to get to scrap with Pink Paislee products on my team for DESIGN in PAPERS. This page is made using the Bella Rouge collection  which is my all time favorite Pink Paislee collection.


I made the background using white CS, some water colors and a few of my favorite stamps from Stampendous and Kaisercraft.


The Bella Rouge collection contains so many cute details and decorations. This time, however, I chose to fuzzy cut some butterflies and hearts from the pattern papers of the Bella Rouge Collection.


I cut the leaf from one of the pattern papers using my Cameo. The leaf pattern is from PrettyCraftyStuff.





Supply:
Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Ephemera die-cuts
Pink Paislee Bella Rouge 12x12 PP Beautiful
Pink Paislee Bella Rouge 6x6 paper pad
Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Frayed Chiffon
Stampendous text stamp
Kaisercraft clear stamp Butterflies

#PinkPaislee #BellaRouge

Inga kommentarer: