For This Project You Will Need:
• FabScraps Beach Affair C72 003 x 1
• FabScraps Beach Affair C72 004 x 1
• FabScraps Beach Affair C72 005 x 1
• FabScraps Beach Affair C72 007 x 1
• FabScraps Beachcomber “Relax and unwind” DC 64 006
• FabScraps lighthouse metal Embellishment
• Clear & white gesso
• Border punch
• Distress ink
• Gold stickles
• White embossing powder
• Edge distresser
• Several stamps
1. Use the FabScraps Beach Affair C74 004 as the base. Rough up the edges using an edge scraper and ink the edge using distress ink. I also added some soft yellow-tone distress ink all over the edge to pic up the tone of my photo. If you like, you can cut out the centerpiece of the paper to leave a 2” thick frame.
2. Take the FabScraps Beach Affair C74 005. Cut off ½ “ on two sides. Cover it with clear gesso and let dry. Rough up the edges using a border punch and an edge scraper and ink the edge using distress ink.
3. Add the second piece on top of the base. Mist and add lots of water. Let dry. Add some drops of gold mist. Let dry.
4. Stamp all over the misted area using permanent ink. Let dry.
5. Add a piece of cheesecloth.
6. Cut out a few fish, water flowers and shells from FabScraps Beach Affair C74 003. Add with the photo and a piece of lace.
7. Cut out lots of fishes from FabScraps Beach Affair C74 007. Add.
8. Tie some twine on the metal lighthouse. Add.
9. Cut out relax from the FabScraps Beachcomber “Relax and unwind” DC 64 006. Paint with gesso and let dry.
10. Emboss with white embossing powder. Glue down to the page.
11. Add some gold stickles on the title and metal embellishments.
12. Your layout is now ready to frame and hang!
I used some of my own designed stamps made using Teresa Collins Stampmaker from Photocentric mixed with some bought stamps. Love how the background came around.