For This Project You Will Need:
• FabScraps Floral Delight C74 001 x 1
• FabScraps Floral Delight C74 002 x 1
• FabScraps Floral Delight C74 003 x 1
• FabScraps Floral Delight C74 004 x 1
• FabScraps Floral Delight MC 74 001A Journal Book
• FabScraps “Live in the moment” DC 74 003
• FabScraps Padlock and key metal Embellishment
• FabScraps Dragonfly metal Embellishment
• Heavy weight white gesso
• Border punch
• Circle punch
• Distress ink
• Flowers & leaves
• Gold stickles
• Edge distresser
• Chipboard letter stickers
1. Use the FabScraps Floral Delight C74 002 as the base. Rough up the edges using a border punch and an edge scraper and ink the edge using distress ink.
2. Cut two stripes from Floral Delight C74 003. Rough the edges and place underneath the base upper side and lover side.
3. Use a mask and add a pattern using heavy white gesso all along the center of the page. Let dry.
4. Fuzzy cut out the bird fro Floral Delight C74 001 and the flower from Floral Delight C74 003.
5. Cut out the guitar and the two tags from FabScraps Floral Delight MC 74 001A Journal Book
6. Cut a piece from Floral Delight C74 003 slightly bigger than your photo. Rough the edges and ink. Add.
7. Add the cheesecloth and the photo.
8. Add the bird, the cut out flower, the guitar, leaves, the tags, the flowers and the metal embellishments.
9. Punch out circles from Floral Delight C74 004, rough the edges, ink and add.
10. Add the title
11. Add some gold stickles on the flowers, leaves ad metal embellishments.
12. Your layout is now ready to frame and hang!