25 juni 2014

Star cards .:. Project Life

I have two more posts to share as a Guest Designer at Amanda Robinson Studio.

I really fell for the star cards as soon as I saw them. So useful. I wanted to create something different with them so I decided to try Project Life, me PL!!! I have been thinking about this for more than a year and the star cards pushed me over the edge, LOL. Second PL page ever. Anyway this is how I used them.




I cut the star background to use as a mask:



Then I added the cut out stars here and there.




I also used some of the circle background.



and of course the star cards… both for journaling…


and for decoration…

Supply:
Becky Higgins Project Life kit Flea Market by AC
Maggie Holmes Flea Market Collection (paper and decorations)
Thickers by AC
Distress ink
Amanda Robinson Studio Cutting files - star cards


1 kommentar:

Jennie sa...

Superfint! Visst kickar stjärnor igång inspirationen ;) (och jag känner minsann igen en bild :) kram!