22 juni 2014

MiniMe

There is a new challenge over at The Studio Challenges - use lots of Triangles on your page.

I have 3 kids and one of them is looking just like me when I was a kid - he is a MiniMe


I used the triangles to frame the photo but also to create balance in the page.
I used FabScraps new collection The Gentlemen's Club on this page as I thought the colors matched the jungle in which this picture was taken.  




Supply:
FabScraps Gentlemen's Club Collection (papers and chipboard)
Alphas from AC and OA.
Enamel dots and modeling paste from Teresa Collins
Mask from Studio Calico


1 kommentar:

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Det är så roligt att se hur barnen liknar oss och i varierande grad efter ålder. Som pyttesmå har alla våra tre sett likadana ut. Nu har de ju sträckt ut sig lite. Gillar din design och hur du matchat färgerna till bilden! Coolt med alla trianglar!! :-)