18 juni 2014

Artsy backgrounds XOXO

It is time for my second project as a GDT for Amanda Robinson Studio.

I love artsy backgrounds with colour and stamps. I started by adding a tin layer of transparent gesso on the PP. then I just quickly added some of my favourite colour turquoise on some of it. Then I went wild using several different stamps randomly over the teal area and some of the rest of the page where I planned to put decorations.


I used Amanda Robinson Studio Love cards 1 and 5th February free shape XoXoXo border as decorations on this page together with some butterfly rub-ons.



In the end I decided I needed just a tiny bit more colour so I splashed some more turquoise in a slightly darker colour, same as the butterflies, on the page.






1 kommentar:

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Love the background you created and the sweet photo.I always love looking at artsy backgrounds like this but mine always end up in the waste paper basket... They do not look like this :-)