5 juni 2014

If friends were flowers I'd pick you

As soon as I saw this fantastic Scraplet 'If friends were flowers i'd pick you' I knew I would love to use it. First I thought of using it with a pic of me and one of my kids but I couldn't in the end just choose one and I rarely manage to get them all in one photo LOL. So instead I chose a pic of my son and one of his very best friends.


I made the background using lots of colors and lots of different stamps


 I framed the image using one of the scraplet circles. LOL I actually used the "waste" of the Shabby circles.




I added flowers to another circle



On all scraplets I embossed in dark blue and then I added some gesso. Finally I added distress ink (Peacock feathers)  onto the gesso.


Supply:
Maggie Holmes Styleboard collection by Crate Paper
Stamps made using Teresa Collins Stampmaker by Photocentrics (Except butterfly which is Kaisercraft)
Mist by Dulysions
Distress ink by Ranger
Embossing powder, ink, mixed flowers

Scraplets used:
If Friends were flowers I'd pick you
Shabby circles




Inga kommentarer: