11 juni 2014

Amanda Robinson Studio GDT - Doily Flower Card

It is time to show one of my GDT creations for Amanda Robinson Studio.

The doily in the Amanda Robinson Studio Doilies and Borders set 1 are so so pretty. It can easily be used instead of a flower.



I wanted the focus of this card to be the doily, so I decided to keep it white and clean and just added the gem brad in the centre. It’s brightness really pops against the dark background and the colors of the patterned papers that are layered behind it.


If you want a more full flower you can use multiple cut outs in different sizes. I cut in watercolour paper as that is a perfect base when I decide to colour my cut outs but also because that paper is a little bit easier to handle when there are fine details in the shape.

Supply:
White and black CS
Maggie Holmes Fleamarket Collection by Crate Paper
Gem Brad American Crafts
Teal Fluid Acrylics by Golden
Doilies and borders set 1 By Amanda Robinson Studio



Inga kommentarer: