For This Project You Will Need
• FabScraps Industrial Chic paper range: C67 003, 004 and 008
• FabScraps Industrial Chic Journal Box MC67 001A
• FabScraps Industrial Chic chipboard DC67 005
• Mist, buttons, ink, glaze, black gesso, alpha stickers, date stamp, staples, White CS
1. Use a white CS as the base.
2. Add splatters using three different colours of mist.
3. Cut out two pieces from C67 003 and 004, respectively. The height should be the same as the photo and the width for the photo and two pieces together should be slightly smaller than 12”.
4. Cut out the tag, the sign and “6”-sign from MC67 001A. Also pop out three flowers from MC67 001A.
5. Add black gesso to the edge of the white CS and all of the pieces above. Let dry. Staple on the tags. Add all to the page.
6. Cut out a bird from C67008. Add glaze. Let dry. Add.
7. Paint the chipboard using pink distress ink. Add black gesso on the edges to get a worn look. Add to the page.
8. Add the stickers and the date.
10. Add buttons.
This month the winner will receive a package of chippies from this month's sponsorA2Z Scraplets.
A2Z Scraplets manufactures lasercut chipboard products in Australia for the scrapbooking world. We have an extensive range with 1000's of products to choose. You can paint them, ink them, emboss them, glitter them - the possibilities are endless! We are WHOLESALE ONLY ... Head over to our website to see our great range of products.
A2Z Scraplets can cut designs or titles to suit your needs. Whether it is a single title or a bulk order for a retreat, we can accommodate your needs.
You will find the products here >>> http://www.a2zscraplets.com.au <<< and some inspiration here
>>> http://a2zscraplets.blogspot.se <<<