This is my last page for FabScraps Summer CHA 2014. I tried a new technique for the background and I am quite happy with it. I will probably do this again.
For This Project You Will Need
• FabScraps Oh Sew Beautiful paper range: C68 001, 002, 003, 005 and 007
• FabScraps Oh Sew Beautiful Journal Box MC68 001A
• FabScraps Oh Sew Beautiful Chipboard DC68 013
• Silver thread, distress ink, flowers, white CS, alpha stickers, stamps, stencils, watercolour
1. Use a white cardstock as a base. Ink edges.
2. Add distress ink using a stencil placed randomly over the page.
3. Add watercolour over the stencilled areas. Let dry. Add splatters randomly with blue and pink watercolour. Let dry
4. Stamp randomly over the paint using a butterfly and a scrpt stamp.
5. Cut a stripe from C68 001, ink edges and add on the top of the page.
6. Cut a stripe from C68 001, ink the edges and add on the bottom of the page.
7. Cut a piece 5 ½ x 5 ½ “ from C68 002, ink edges and add.
8. Cut 3 stripes from C68 001, 005 and 007, trim edges. Ink one of them pink and ink the edges. Add.
9. Add the photo
10. Take a small mannequin from DC68 013 and add a die cut mannequin from MC68 001A. Add.
11. Cut a banner from C68 007 and add to the to stripe.
12. Cut out 5 buttons from C68 006, ink edges, add silver thread. Add to the page on 3Dfoam.
13. Add 5 flowers on 3Dfoam.
14. Add the title #Tinyskater
Thats all from Summer CHA 2014. I am soooo looking forward to next collections by FabScraps and creating for Winter CHA... but until then I have so much left of these collections to play with.