• FabScraps Industrial Chic paper range: C67 005 and 006
• FabScraps Industrial Chic Journal Box MC67 001A
• FabScraps Industrial Chic stickers ST67 002
• FabScraps Industrial Chic Die Cuts DC67 006 and 009
• FabScraps Stencils and metal bug decoration
• Fabscraps Stencil DS005
• FabScraps metal decoration
• Thickers, distress ink, 3D foam, black cardstock, glaze
1. Use C67 006 as a base. Cut off ¼ “ on two sides. Ink the edges. Mount on a black card stock.
2. Add some distress ink on the FabScraps Stencil DS005.
3. Paint the Chipboard DC67 006 and 009 black. Let dry and cut out the frame, the wheel and the “on the”. Cut the wheel in halves.
4. Ink the edges of the windmill from MC67 001A and add.
5. Cut out flowers from C67 005. Add the photo and the flowers and the chipboard. Use 3Dfoam on some of the flowers and shapes to create dimension.
6. Make a 3D paper flower from MC67 001A according to the instructions printed on the package. Add.
7. Add the metal butterflies
8. Mount the stickers ST67 002 on plain white paper to make less transparent. Cut out and add.
9. Add glaze to two circles from MC67 001A. let dry and add.
#SummerCha2014 #Fabscraps @POffrell