31 augusti 2014

My last post for The Studio Challenges

Time has come for me to say farewell to The Studio Challenges. I want to focus more on my other assignments and also open up space for possible Guest DT-spots and new adventures.
I have been on the team since August 2012 and I have made some of my favorite pages for this team and I will truly miss all my sweet team mates. This is my final page:






Supply:
Gesso, lots of yummy gesso. water color, glossy accents
Prima mask
Martha Stewart border punch
Heidi Swapp Dreamy collection
A2Z Scraplets chipboard
Button & rose from You Do
Butterfly from Prima

This was the challenge >>> Tic tac toe << and I chose the middle horisontal row



This month the winner will receive a package of chippies from this month's sponsor A2Z Scraplets.



A2Z Scraplets manufactures lasercut chipboard products in Australia for the scrapbooking world. We have an extensive range with 1000's of products to choose. You can paint them, ink them, emboss them, glitter them - the possibilities are endless! We are WHOLESALE ONLY ... Head over to our website to see our great range of products.

A2Z Scraplets can cut designs or titles to suit your needs. Whether it is a single title or a bulk order for a retreat, we can accommodate your needs.

You will find the products here >>> http://www.a2zscraplets.com.au <<< and some inspiration here
>>> http://a2zscraplets.blogspot.se <<<

Inga kommentarer: