21 april 2013

Fish Spa

For some reason this page was a bit hard for me to make, perhaps because I chose to use a tiny bit purple which is a color that I prefer not to use LOL. The picture is when me and my best scrappy friend took a fish spa. One of my kids came with us and he found it hillarious.

 I made the page for this weeks challenge over at the Studio Challenge:








Our great sponsor this month is Bellaboo



'Bellaboo is an online papercrafting company based in the UK. We stock gorgeous papers,
ribbons, stamps and many other products from lots of the top-named
manufacturers for all your paper crafting needs. We have an excellent
reputation for our friendly and efficient service and will always try to
help.'
They also have a blog which is full of creations to inspire you.
The lovely Kate will kindly donate a £15 voucher to winner of this months challenges to spend at Bellaboo, how great is that?!
Signatur

Inga kommentarer: