5 maj 2013

Finally Springtime ♥ Äntligen vår

Have you used the Teresa Collins Photocentrics stampmaker March free stamp designs? I have, several times and I just adore the designs. This is my latest page:








What you need:
March free stamp download, White CS, Masks, Distress ink. Teresa Collins Stationary Noted Collection, a large Doily and some turquoise CS. For the title I used my Silhouette but you can use ant thickers or make your own stamps for the title instead.

What to do:
1) I stamped onto the centre of the doily and cut out the stamped image. This way I get a sheer image to use as a decoration. 
2) I made the background using several different masks and distress ink.   
3) Then I cut out several bits and pieces from the TC Stationary Noted 6x6 paper collection and laid it out together with the photo. 
4) When I had all in place I removed and added the bird, dandelion and text stamps. 
5) And then I laid everything back on the page and glued down. 
6) I added a few bits of decoration. 
7) To make the title “Äntligen vår”= “finally spring” I used the Silhouette.

It is  a good idea to lay everything out on the page but not mount it. This way you can easily add the stamps when you have figured out where they should be. Repeating the same stamped image is nice to the eye.




 Signatur

Inga kommentarer: