18 november 2012

New sketch over at the Studio Challenges



I love this photo of my DD in a glitter dress and football shoes hanging upside down. When I found this whimsy PinkPaislee Portfolio words and decorations I saw the perfect match. For the background I used some masks from Crafter's Workshop and Pink Paislee. I also used some paper from an old Studio Calico kit and some from You Do. The title is made using the Silhouette.

Go to the Studio Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the team has made with this fab sketch:






Signatur

4 kommentarer:

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Kanonsnygg!! Gillar verkligen skissen med!
Rolig kombinasjon gällande anträcket,...hihi men det sier kanskje noe om at hun har personlighet... Alltid bra med en egen stil! :-)

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie sa...

Får en flott tolking av skissen! herlig miks av ulike teknikker og materialer.
Hvorfor blir jeg ikke overrasket over DDs kleskombinasjon ?

Unknown sa...

Such a great layout Petra. This was such a fun sketch to play with. I absolutely love the masked background you've created and all those wonderful layers xx

Anna sa...

Wow! Vilken layout! Supersnygg!