4 november 2012

Bringing out the dear old Silhouette

I really enjoyed this challenge at The Studio Challenges (partly because it was my idea but) mostly because it made me pull out the dusty Silhouette and forcing me to make my ideas real. I have been watching all Cameo users recently and loving the looks of cuttings and thinking my old Silhouette wouldn't due. It does... still going strong, still making me happy.
I used it for cutting out the title adorable face paint. I used Crafter’s workshop stencils with distresses to make the background and the amazing Teresa Collins Tell Your Story Collection and Studio Calico Wood Veneer Stars to get that little extra.





Signatur

3 kommentarer:

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie sa...

Jeg tror jeg trenger en Cameo - jeg liker hvordan man kan jobbe med negative titler og effekten det gir (ja, jeg vet du har Silhoutte, og det er flott at også den duger).
Herlig miks av teknikker på denne layouten - du er dyktig til å kombinere flere :-)

Jinny Newlin sa...

Such a gorgeous page! LOVE the layers of unique techniques, and the soft color palette works so well with your photograph!

Anna sa...

Den är görsketasnygg layouten!!

Höstkramen Anna