27 november 2012

Based on a sketch

I found this very inspiring site {ScrapFriends} for challenges and I just jumped right into the sketch challenge. I was pretty true to the sketch and didn't change much this time, I didn't have to as the sketch was already perfect *LOL*






I used PP from SODAlicious, CS from Bazzill Basics, washi tape from You Do, Wood veneers from Studio Calico and my own stamp design using the Photocentric/Teresa Collins stampmaker for the title. The splatters I made using acrylic paint mixed with water.
 Signatur

5 kommentarer:

Leanne sa...

Gorgeous! Love the touches of RED!! :)

Lizzy Hill sa...

WONDERFUL take on our Scrap Friends sketch....the colours really are fabulous & I LOVE how you've used the washi tape...really glad you joined in our challenge:):):)

Anonym sa...

Hi there Petra! this is gorgeous! love the white space!! glad you joined us at ScrapFriends!! :)

Gina sa...

gorgeous page..what a cute photo..love the colours..very striking! ...thanks so much for playing along at SF! :)

mamaLeka (Olga Ryzhkova) sa...

Gorgeous! liked the red accents and splashes!