For This Project You Will Need:
• FabScraps Teen C80 004 x 1
• FabScraps Teens MC80 001A x 1
• White and blue CS
• Aqua Markers or mist or water color
• A stamp and ink
• Distress ink
• A circle punch
• 3D foam
1. Cut a 6x6” card base from the White CS
2. Add a blue mat and then two pieces from the MC80 001A card pack. Each is slightly smaller than the first. Add some distress ink to the yellow piece to make the color slightly darker and more intense. Add to the card base.
3. Cut a piece 5 ¾ x 2 ½ from the left over white CS. Add color using the Aqua Markes and the Acetate Smack method (you can google that technique on YouTube). Let dry.
4. Stamp a sentiment.
5. Cut a slightly bigger piece from the blue CS to mat the stamped piece. Add on 3D foam.
6. Punch or cut out circles from the C80 004. Add on 3D foam. Add gems.
7. Send the card to someone you really like!