This is the page I made:
For This Project You Will Need:
• FabScraps Elegant Chic C71 001 x 1
• FabScraps Elegant Chic C71 002 x 1
• FabScraps Elegant Chic C71 003 x 1
• FabScraps Elegant Chic C71 007 x 1
• FabScraps Elegant Chic C71 008 x 1
• FabScraps Elegant Chic ST71 001 Stickers
• FabScraps Metal embellishment dragon fly
• Distress ink
• Gold embossing powder
• Flowers & leaves
• Edge distresser
1. Use the FabScraps Elegant Chic C71 007 as the base. Ink the edge using distress ink.
2. Cut pieces from Elegant Chic C71 002 to use under the photo. Rough the edges and ink. Place underneath the photo.
3. Cut out a piece of the Elegant Chic C71 008 and place underneath.
4. Cut a sticker from Elegant Chic ST71 001 in halves and add under the edges of the photo, one half on each side. Add to the base.
5. Tear two stripes from Elegant Chick C71 001 and ink the edges. Glue onto the upper and lower edge of the base.
6. Gold emboss the chipboard pieces and add.
7. Print the title, cut out, trim the edges and add.
8. Cut out a flower from Elegant Chick C71 003, ink with pink distress ink and add on the side f the photo.
9. Add the flowers, leaves and the metal dragonfly.
- Your layout is now ready to frame and hang!
A2Z Scraplets used:
Six birds on a branch shape