For This LO You Will Need
- FabScraps Beachcomber paper range: C64 001, 002, 007
- FabScraps Beachcomber paper range: Journal Box MC64 001A
- FabScraps Beachcomber paper range: DC64 004 Down by the seaside and DC64 009 Houses
- Lace, stamp, flowers, leaves, pearl brad, border punch, distress ink, mist, ink and clear gesso. An edge distresser.
- Use C64 007 as a base. Ink the edges.
- Cut off some of the sides of C46 001 and use a border punch on two sides. Use the edge distresser on the other sides. Ink the edges. And add on the base.
- Add some mist. Let dry and add some stamping.
- Take the frame from DC64 009 Houses. Emboss and add around the photo.
- Add the light house from the Journal Box MC64 001A. Ink the edges.
- Spray gesso on the DC64 004 Down by the seaside. Let dry and then use ditress ink on the edges.
- Add the lace.
- Cut a banner from C64 002. Trim the edge. Ink and add.
- Decorate with some flowers, the two leaves, a fuzzy cut flower from C64 002 and the pearl brad.