For This LO You Will Need
- FabScraps Shabbylicious paper range: C60 008
- FabScraps Shabbylicious paper range: Journal Die cut book MC60 001A
- FabScraps Shabbylicious paper range: DC60 004 Together
- White aquarelle paper, stamps, distress ink, ink, embossing powder, flowers, masks, feather, view master.
- Use C60 008 as a base. Ink the edges. Cut out a frame because you want to use the center piece later.
- Cut an aquarelle paper of size 11x11”
- Add some masks using distress ink.
- Add some distress ink mixed with water.
- Add some stamping.
- Stitch it onto the base.
- Cut out two pieces from Journal Die cut book MC60 001A. ink the edges.
- Cut out stripes from the center piece of C60 008. Add them together to form arrows of different length. Add ink on the edges and then stich them onto the page.
- Add the photo, a view master wheel and a flower.
- Take the Together chipboard. Add gesso, some distress ink. Add some embossing powered. And last add some more distress ink. Add the tile to the page.