11 december 2013

Painted & still Pretty

My dear daughter played with a friend and desided to try make-up. She felt so pretty although I didn't quite liked the look LOL. I only got a crappy mobile phone picture but I still wanted to document it.

I used the FabScraps Country Living collection and added gesso onto a mask Harlequin by Crafter's workshop. I then sprayed with different colors of mist. The paper was quite bubbly so I added a CS behind and stithed the two papers together.

I added a few pieces of PP from the same collection underneath the photo and a sticker. The chipboard fountain I altered using mist, clear sparkling embossing and then more mist and tied a ribbon around.

I have cut the title and a few details using the Silhouette. The flowers I stamped with a text stamp and then sprayed. The title I just distressed with antique linen distress ink.
Finally I added a flower.

Min älskade dotter lekte med en kompis och bestämde sig för att prova make-up. Hon kände sig så fin även om inte jag helt höll med om detta LOL. Jag lyckades bara ta ett ganska dåligt mobilfoto men ville ändå dokumentera händelsen.

Jag använde FabScraps Country Living collection och gesso på en mask  Harlequin från Crafter's workshop. Sedan sprayade jag med en massa olika mister. Pappret blev ganska bubbligt så jag fäste ett lite styvare cardstock bakom med maskinsöm.

Jag använde små bitar av PP från samma kollection under fotot och en rund sticker. Chipboard fontänen  altrade jag med mist, clear sparkling embossing och sedan ännumer mist och knöt fast ett band.

Jag har skurit ut titeln och några detaljer med min Silhouette. På blommorna stämplade jag med en ordstämpel och sprayade med mist. På titeln använde jag bara lite antique linen distress ink.
Till sist la jag till en enkel blomma.









 Signatur

Inga kommentarer: