I am in the semi-finals for the European Scrap Battle - please wish me luck in teh next round!
This is how I made it:
1. Cut a piece of ATC size (3.5 x 2.5”) from C61 002
2. Add a lot of rocky rub-ons
3. Use a border punch and cut out a stripe of the C61 001 and distress it to become more cerise in color to match the photo. Add.
4. Fuzzy cut the photo and add
5. Add a feather
6. Cut a piece of punchinella slightly bigger than the ATC and add behind.
7. Print the text, draw a frame around each word and cut out. Add.
8. Add the flower
9. Find a spider and add for effects ;)