22 januari 2011

Bara gunga - just swing

Last year my daughter just cried when we took her out to play in the snow - it was too deep for her little legs and strange as well I guess. The only thing that could make her stop crying was to put her in the swing.

I used the beautiful Best creation papers that coordinate so well with snow in winter light. I wanted to create a monochromatic feeling and used shades of blue, silver and white.

For the title and some details I used the gorgeous glitter cardstock by Best Creation - it comes in so many colors so there is always one that will be just perfect. On this page I used two different colors - onyx and gold leaf that is actually two shades of silver.

For the flower cluster I used to frame the photo, I punched circles and cut into spirals and twisted. I mixed those twisted roses with retro flowers both layered and single. I also used some of the BC Silver stickers to decorate the page and used some of the negative shapes to frame the photo.



Supply:
Paper: Best creation Inc winter papers GP 079,084,082,081, Best creation Inc Basic Glitter Cardstock GCS 061, 063
Alphas: Adornit Tiny Whoopsy Teal, QK Chandelier
Decorations: Best Creation Inc silver Peel off stickers POS025S, Lace, Silver tread, punchinella, Brads, silver detail, silver ribbon
Ink: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress ink Weathered wood
Tools: Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations - Heart Wings, Martha Stewart Border punch & dragon fly, Ek Success Corner rounder, cirkular punch, retro flower punch

1 kommentar:

AnnaB sa...

Sååå fint! Gillar blommorna jättemycket..:!