28 december 2019

Sweet Moments 2019 .:. Vicki Boutin Wildflower & Honey .:. 12 x 12 page

This is our Christmas card photo, a collection of happy and memorable moments 2019 of my favorite people, my family that is. I do as I use to and make a page of it as well. I used the Vicki Boutin Wildflower & Honey collection. This is my first work with that collection and I already love it!

Det här är vårt julkortsfoto för 2019 med mina favoritmänniskor, min familj. Jag gör som jag brukar och schappar det också. Jag har lekt med Vicki Boutin Wildflower & Honey collection. Min första skapelse med den här kollektionen och jag älskar den redan!







Material:
Vicki Boutin Wildflower & Honey -Wildflower & Honey Stamps & Dies 
Vicki Boutin Wildflower & Honey - Sticker book
Vicki Boutin Wildflower & Honey - Thickers Honey Phrase
Vicki Boutin Wildflower & Honey - Accent & Phrase
Vicki Boutin Wildflower & Honey - 6x8 paper pad
Vicki Boutin Wildflower & Honey - Frames & Journaling



#Scrapbooking #DESIGNinPAPERS #MittKreativaKaos #PaperCraft #Stamping #VickiBoutin #VickiBoutinWildflowerandHoney

Inga kommentarer: