I used the Kaleidoscope collection from FabScraps and just let all the patterns and colors mix up in a whimsy design.
For This Project You Will Need:
• FabScraps Kaleidoscope C83 003
• FabScraps Kaleidoscope C83 005
• FabScraps Kaleidoscope C83 006
• FabScraps Kaleidoscope C83 007
• FabScraps Kaleidoscope C83 008
• FabScraps Kaleidoscope DC83 001
• FabScraps Kaleidoscope DC83 003
• FabScraps Complements C80 FabStencils DS 040
• FabScraps pearls MP1 005
• Flowers, doily, distress ink, ink, white and clear embossing powder, 3D foam
1. Use the Kaleidoscope C83 003 as a base. Distress the edges and ink.
2. Cut off ½ ” on thow edges of the Kaleidoscope C83 007. Distress the edges and ink. Add.
3. Add some pattern using the FabStencils DS 040 and distress ink.
4. Add different ink colors on the petals of the Kaleidoscope DC83 001. Emboss with clear embossing powder and add.
5. Cut a banner shaped piece of the Kaleidoscope C83 006. Distress the edges and ink.
6. Cut a smaller piece of the Kaleidoscope C83 008. Distress the edges and ink.
7. Fuzzy cut a stripe from the Kaleidoscope C83 005.
8. Stack all these together with a photo and a doilty and add. The photo I moundted on 3D foam to create some dimension.
9. White emboss the thitle using the Kaleidoscope DC83 003. Add but only glue down the top part and let the rest float.
10. Add some flowers and pearls.
11. Your layout is ready to frame and hang!