12 augusti 2015

Disco night with A2Z Scraplets

In the beginning of summer we traditionally have a Disco night in the neighborhood to celebrate that schools out for the summer. Everyone in the neighborhood are welcome to dance, mingle and chat for a few hours. We even have a real DJ. It is mostly the mums that dance... and drink wine together... very cosy... a nice tradition.

I början av sommaren är det traditionsenligt Disco i gränden för att fira skolavslutningen. Alla i villaområdet är välkomna att dansa loss, mingla och prata under några timmar. Vi har t.o.m. en riktig DJ. Det är mest mammorna som dansar... och dricker vin... men det är väldigt trevligt, en fin tradition.


I covered the background with clear gesso first, then added lots of mist and stamps.




I have used masks and heavy gesso to make the pattern and then I added some matte gel and small blue pearls.



I first covered the scraplet with distress ink (Peacock feathers) and then dried. Then I used an embossing pen to color just the area inside the lines. I colored one letter at a time and embossed with gold embossing to make sure there was a rich coverage. 



Supply:
FabScraps Royal Baby collection
Gesso, masks, mist, stamps, matte gel
Flowers, leafs, pins, pearls
Flag clips, buttons, brads
Distress ink, gold embossing powder, embossing pen
A2Z Scraplets used:
Disco Night Word



Inga kommentarer: