24 december 2014

Merry Christmas .:. God Jul

I never had time to make Christmas cards this year - life has been too busy... This is my Christmas greeting to you all 2014.
Have a fabulous and cosy day!


I grounded the A2Z Scraplet chipboard with gesso to make the surface less porous and then I embossed with gold embossing powder. 



My cat loves to sleep under the Christmas Tree



Supply:
FabScraps Angelic Christmas
Mask from Prima Marketing
Distress ink
Gold embossing powder
A2Z Scraplet used: Merry Christmas 4 word



My page is based on a sketch from ScrapMuch?Sketch



4 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

This is a gorgeous page, I love the colour combination! Thanks for playing at Stuck?! Merry Christmas!

Unknown sa...

Beautiful back ground and Merry Christmas - Great take on the sketch - Thank you for playing along at ScrapMuch?

Ashley H sa...

This is really pretty! I love the colors you used, not typical Christmas colors. Thanks for linking up at ScrapMuch?

Sandy Ross sa...

Our cats love to sleep under the tree too! I just love your paper choices, the combination is just beautiful! Love the vintage feel. Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch? and Merry Christmas!