I am really proud to have my designs on display at such a great show even if it is "just" Summer CHA LOL.
For This Project You Will Need
• FabScraps Industrial Chic paper range: C67 002, 003, 004, 007 and 008
• FabScraps Industrial Chic Journal Box MC67 001A
• FabScraps Industrial Chic Die Cuts DC67 014
• FabScraps Stencils and metal bug decoration
• FabScraps metal decoration
• Mist, distress ink, 3D-foam, alpha stickers, mask, modelling paste, thread
1. Use C67 004 as a base.
2. Take C67 002, cut off ½ “ on two sides. Distress the edges using a edge scraper and distress ink. Add to the base and stitch on
3. Add pink mists on a few spots. Let dry.
4. Add some pattern & texture using a mask and modelling paste. Let dry.
5. Cut out two photo mats using C67 008 and 003. Distress the edges and add the photo.
6. Add the windmill from the Journal Box MC67 001A.
7. Cut out some flowers from C67 003 and add.
8. Cut out the sign No 2515 from the Journal Box MC67 001A and add.
9. Cut out some birds and part of a birdcage from C67 008. Add.
10. Add the metal decoration and thread and the alpha stickers.
#SummerCha2014 #Fabscraps @POffrell