16 februari 2014

No photo challenge over at The Studio Challenges

I was tearing my hair to come up with a page idea not including a photo for this weeks challenge over at the Studio Challenges until one day my sweet daughter came home with the cutest heart she made at daycare. I desided to make the page about just that.









And this is what I started with:




Our sponsor this month is AbsoluteSCRAP

Don't forget you could win a £12.50 voucher to use in their shop. 
You have until 2nd March to enter both of this months challenges.


Signatur

1 kommentar:

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie sa...

Men, så søøøøøt! Og for en flott ide å bruke perlehjertet hun har laget som dekorasjon!
Takk for "instruksjonene" - for meg som er verdens største kløne med mister og maling, er det kjekt å kunne plukke opp noen triks fra proffene!