13 oktober 2013

Monochromatic Challenge over at the Studio Challenges

Teal or turquoise are my absolute favorite color. We even have a turquoise sofa in our house. I had to mnipulate the photo abit in photoshop to get the teal feeling into a more blue face paint but I think it came out OK.


I used a mask from Heidi swapp to make the butterflies and then I sewed on them to add some texture and detail.




On this page I used a chipboard from A2Z Scraplets which I stamped on and then sprayed with dylusions mist. One of the flowers are from Prima and the rest I made myself using flat flowers from You Do.


I used slightly different shades of teal to get some dynamics in the page and combined with white to get contrasts.


The title is stickers combined with a cut out using the Silhouette.



This month's sponsor at The Studio Challenges is Teresa Collins Stampmaker


Manufactured by Photocentrics whom also manufactures clear stamps.


The Stampmaker is the perfect tool if you like to design your own stamps.

One lucky winner will get one set of stamps (size A6) of their own design. You could make one single sizeA6 stamp or several smaller that fits in that size.

The Stampmaker tool is available all over the world. You can find it at Hobby Craft.
You can also order your own clear stamps at Photocentrics.

Signatur

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Gorgeous photo and gorgeous layout! The colour is one of my favourites as well and I love how you have used it on this monochromatic layout!

...the stitches on the butterflies are a wonderful detail!!!