30 september 2013

European Scrapbattle part 3

Perhaps I shouldn't show my page *LOL*... I didn't make it until the next battle. Oh well perhaps I did get a few votes after all. The challenge was use lots of colors and black and white are not allowed.

Kanske jag inte borde visa min LO *LOL* den gick ju inte vidare men nåja kanske fick jag en och annan röst i alla fall...Utmaningen var använd massor av färg - svart och vitt är förbjudet.







I am still battling in the ATC class. Next challenge is use flowers, lots of flowers. This is my color ATC contribution.

Jag är vidare i ATC så nu är det bara att jobba med nästa utmaning... blommor... massor utav blommor.... Detta var mitt ATC-kort till omgång 3:

Wish me luck in the next battle - and also please vote ;) so I can stay on for some more time.


Signatur

Inga kommentarer: