6 januari 2013

New Beginnings Challenge

This months challenge over at the Studio Challenges is all about new beginnings and this one I guess I should have seen coming but I didn't. A month ago I checked and it seemed like I had perfect eyesight (even though my age is higher than my shoe size) and then just before Christmas I started getting these head-aches. At Christmas day I tried on my mother's glasses and to my surprise and horror I saw the text clearer than before. So my new beginning is to go and get myself a pair of glasses. Oh dear.





PP from SODAlicious, feather stamps from Artemio, alphabet dies from QK, ticket from Teresa Collins, Stencils from Crafter's Workshop, Distress ink ♥

You Do are kindly sponsoring us for this month so please link up your creations for a chance of winning some great You Do goodies!

You Do is a Swedish company that offers products needed for a creative lifestyle. We're happy to sponsor The Studio's challenges this month! Please visit our blog to get inspired on how to use our products.


Signatur

5 kommentarer:

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Åh villken underbar lo du har fått till här!! Dina fina ögon blev ju en perfekt perfekt blickfång oc du framhäver allt så fint med dina dekorationer. Superfiiin!! :-)

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie sa...

Bahhaha - endelig innrømmer du at også du er eldre enn skostørrelsen din. Gi det et par år til og du får hetetokter og tørr hud i tillegg *lol*

Utrolig lekker LO i spreke farger og med morsomt oppsett! Me likey!

Unknown sa...

Super, super, superfiiiin! Älskar fjädrarna... verkar som om det är en kommande trend så jag får nog ut och skaffa mig en fjäderstämpel jag! Kram!

Anna sa...

Ja ibland måste man se sanningen i vitögat! Kanonsnygg layout med många läckra detaljer!

Vinterkramen Anna

Unknown sa...

Even though with an improper glasses of your mother, you were able to produce some of the best design layouts. Keep it up and simply keep posting these designs in the coming future over your blog.

broderie anglaise fabric