2 september 2012

Counting 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9...

Today is Amanda's Birthday, (Happy Birthday Amanda!) and the challenge at The Studio Challenges for today is all about numbers!  

So I love numbers and this weeks challenge over at The Studio Challenges really got me going. I scrapped about a lunch at my house the other day with 9 kids and 3 mums. It is really no problem having so many kids at the house, it is much worse for example going to the beach... then I just keep on counting 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and then again 1, 2 .., 9 over and over again to make sure they are all still there *LOL*






Supply:
I used my Studio Calico kit, added some YouDo /Canvas Corps paper and some stars from Studio Calico.

Now go and check out what the design team came up with! We are also really lucky to be joined by some of the Rock Ruby-it design team this month too!

Ruby Rock-it are also kindly sponsoring us for this month so please link up your creations for a chance of winning some great new CHA Ruby Rock-It goodies!



Signatur

Inga kommentarer: