5 augusti 2012

My first page for The Studio Challenges

The first challenge for me as a DT member at The studio Challenges was to "Use a technique you’ve never tried before on a scrapbook page".


My technique was to print the photo directly onto the pattern paper, something I have always wanted to try since I saw it on the Dear Lizzy blog. I chose a pale dotted paper by Bo Bunny. To fit it into my printer I had to cut up the page and so I used Washi tape to stick the page back together. 

I also printed the journaling onto the same PP. The journaling {in Swedish} is about my 4 year old dear daughter’s obsession with clothes. The title is Clothes {kläder in Swedish}






These are this months prizes:





Gorgeaous aren't they?!!
Now head over and see how you can win by entering the Challange!




Signatur



5 kommentarer:

Lilith Eeckels sa...

I am at awe. This is so stunning! Love the colours and love the design!

Petra sa...

denna är bara så fin, gillar alla fina detaljer och vilken häftig idé med fotot.

Amélie sa...

Very pretty layout!! like it!

Melinda Spinks sa...

Such a wonderful layout and I love the photo printed directly onto the card stock. What a clever idea to cover the join with washi tape. Just wonderful!

Unknown sa...

Love the setup :) Such a cute and beatiful layout.