16 februari 2011

hej / hello

The Jubilee line is really my favorite line of the new CHA releases by Best Cration Inc. I love the combination of all the strong and happy colors of the Jubilee collection. They represent happy and Joy for me and I wanted to reflect that in a playful layout.
I used some punchinella as a mask and painted gesso on to create the structured white dots. Then I cut out two frames of the glittery Petal soft paper. I fuzzy cut clouds from one of the pattern papers and puched flowers in multi-colors from another one. Then I made small groups of decorations with clouds, flowers, ribbon and some chrystals, I also cut "Play time" in two different sizes from a pattern paper and stithed around the edges.
Finally I cut down the pink background paper and placed it on top of a green paper to make a cool frame.



Supply:
Best Creation Jubilee: GP530,529,531,524,527
Best Creation Glitter card stock GCS038 Petal Soft, and foam tape FT003
AC Thickers poolside, ZVA chrystals, Gesso & punchinella, Machine stitching, ribbon, ek success retro flower punch.

Now jump over to the Best Creation Blog to see what the team has created .

2 kommentarer:

CillaT sa...

Superfin=) Härlig färgkombination!

Jane sa...

Vad fin layout! Så lik hon är dig :)