I decided to use Amanda Robinson Studio Family words ‘Together’ as the title but I wanted the text to pop so I needed to cut the word twice in different sizes. This is one very easy way to create that shadow effect and make the title pop.
1) First decide what size you want the word.
2) Select the word and open the offset window
4) Now select the ”shadow” and drag it outside the word.
6) Now lets take a look at the actual layout. I decided to make an artsy page with gesso, texture paste and lots of colour. I started by adding Modelling paste to the background using a stencil.
7) After I had dried that layer, I put a thin layer of gesso on top.
I have used the following cutting files from Amanda Robinson Studio:
Family Love Word Art Set: